Regent Healthcare Solutions is a unit of The Regent Group, founded by Mr. Amit Sadana having it’s Registered Office in Faridabad (Haryana) provides complete solutions in the field of healthcare and insurance sector since last 11 Years. We at Regent, focus on making health insurance benefits hassle-free, accessible and affordable to every Indian citizen.
Our goal is to be an effective single point of contact between the various stakeholders in the healthcare ecosystem – the insured, the insurer and the medical service provider – and to simplify the complex world of healthcare and health insurance.
Our strong relationship with Insurance Companies, TPA Services Provider & host of other partners and international alliances make it possible for us to attain excellence in every activity we undertake at Regent.
We provide complete Hospital solutions in terms of TPA Empanelment Assistance, CGHS & ECHS Empanelment Assistance, NABH/JCI/ISO Certification Assistance, Corporate & PSU Tie ups, Branding & Marketing, Referral Marketing, Claims Management, TPA Helpdesk Services, Hospital Profile & Graphic Designing, Organizing Health Check up Camps & Health Talk Shows etc.
Empanelment is the provision by an independent body of written assurance (a certificate) that the services being provided by the facilitator meets specific requirements.
We are in the process of establishing provider network under tripartite agreements between Insurer-Provider and TPA for extension of cashless facility to Member customers.
As per IRDA Guidelines, a hospital is defined as:
“Any institution established for in-patient care and Day Care Treatment of illness and / or injury and which has been registered as a hospital with the local authorities under the Clinical Establishments (Registration and Regulation) Act, 2010 or under the enactments specified under the schedule of Section 56 (1) of the said Act OR complies with the minimum, criteria as under:
- Has qualified nursing staff under its employment round the clock,
- Has at least 10 in-patient beds in towns having a population of less than 10,00,000 and at least 15 in-patients beds in all other places,
- Has qualified medical practitioner(s) in charge round the clock
- Has a fully equipped operation theatre of its own where surgical procedures are carried out
- Maintains daily records of each of its patients and makes these accessible to the Insurance Company’s authorized personnel.
In addition to above stated minimum criteria, provider network requirements may vary for different insurers who may lay down additional criteria depending on their business needs, customer service parameters, policy terms and conditions, utilization and other parameters.
Cashless and hassle free hospitalization benefits at network hospitals/ nursing homes. Member enrollment, benefit confirmation, on line profile management. Empanelment of service providers, negotiation of tariffs and discounts. 24*7*365 Helpline and Customer Support. Claims adjudication and payment
We provide different Empanelment Assistance services @ The Regent Group:
- TPA Empanelment Assistance (Third Party Administrators)
- ROHINI Empanelment Assistance (Registry of Hospitals in Network of Insurance)
- GIPSA Empanelment Assistance (General Insurance Public Sector Association)
- MVTF Empanelment Assistance (Medical Value Travel Facilitator)
- CGHS Empanelment Assistance (Central Government Health Scheme)
- ECHS Empanelment Assistance (Ex-Employee Contribution Health Scheme)
- RSBY Empanelment Assistance (Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana)
- Pre-Policy Health Checkups Empanelment Assistance
As first step towards provider network development process, Regent Group requires information regarding respective hospital’s facilities, infrastructure and other relevant details as per Empanelment Form.